Regulatory Compliance & Disputes
We counsel companies on a broad range of compliance issues to ensure that regulatory compliance is met and maintained. We will also represent your company if a regulatory issue arises.
Medlin Law Firm, PC does more than just offer advice or step in to represent you in a dispute. We go above and beyond to create a relationship with your team. We will work with you and your team so that all employees are aware of company rules and have the understanding that they are all held to the same fair expectations.
We work with companies in heavily regulated industries (such as banking) and welcome the opportunity to discuss your regulatory compliance needs.
Regulatory matters we have experience in include:
- Regulatory compliance reviews and counseling
- Management regulatory compliance training
- Process review and counsel
- Representation in the North Carolina Office of Administrative Hearings
- Representation in North Carolina District and Superior Courts and Federal District Courts