North Carolina is an "employment-at-will" state. However, many conflicts may arise between employers and employees. Contract disputes, discrimination claims and countless other problems may result in litigation. Navigating the legal complexities associated with employment law may seem daunting, but Medlin Law Firm, PC can provide the guidance, tools, and strategies to minimize employee legal issues. And if employment litigation arises, we will represent you to avoid extended court battles to bring the resolution you need.
We also offer training for your management team and employees to ensure that everyone understands company policies and procedures. We make sure that all of your employees are aware of your organization’s expectations and that every person is held to the same standards.
Our employment law skills include:
- Assistance and counseling on employee manuals, policies, and procedures
- Representation on OSHA, US Department of Labor matters
- Representation on North Carolina Department of Labor and North Carolina Division of Employment Security matters
- Representation in North Carolina District and Superior Courts and Federal District Courts
- Employment Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Severance Agreements